Warranty Claim Form
Yingling Aviation will process warranty on items sold by Yingling which is warrantable with our supplier. It will be the responsibility of our customer to have all parts for which warranty is being requested, returned to Yingling, freight prepaid.
THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION MUST ACCOMPANY THE PART FOR WHICH WARRANTY IS BEING REQUESTED:
- Aircraft model and serial number
- Registration number
- Hours on aircraft & date new part was installed
- Hours on aircraft & in-service date of part
- Log Book entries required (see warranty form under warranty and cores)
Warranty compensation is applied against the replacement part, not the defective part.
- Please reference the Return Authorization Number on all documentation and on the outside of the box.
- Enclose a copy of the invoice or packing slip.
- Insure the package for full value.
- Ship the package prepaid. C.O.D.’s will not be accepted.